The Continents Ambassadors

Ambassador is an enrollment and advertisement agent who reside overseas and must be licensed company in home country.

You should be able to locate your country ambassador listed below or you may chose the nearest country ambassador to where you live.

Yes, qualified ambassador will receive a certificate of recognition and letter of referral.

Because we operate with a unique mission and goals and we aspire to share them with students around the globe.

No, ambassador will have the option to charge students directly for service they provide other than University fees.

Yes, if you are legally registered as entity in your home country.

Any licensed or authorized company registered with its home country local authorities may contact the University.

Follow us