The following section is the institution’s written policy defining the minimum requirements for admission and acceptance at the specific degree level or into the particular degree program proposed by the institution, consistent with criteria established by the appropriate regional or nationally recognized specialized accrediting agency and the State of Authorization. This section will explain the admissions policies with details on academic credit standards and the criteria for transfer credit. Included is also the institution’s written policy providing the requirements and procedures for a refund of fees.
The Continents University of Arts and Sciences required each student to meet the following requirement before starting the enrolment process.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be a high school graduate or hold a GED or international equivalent.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or international equivalent.
- Applicants must submit proof of $50 payment to the Office of Admissions in order for us to process the admission application.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the primary language, must take and pass one of the following English Qualification Exams.